1. Responsible for the implementation of preclinical experiments of new drugs in related fields of the company, monitoring the preclinical experiment process, and controlling the overall budget of each project;
2. Participate in the formulation of pre-clinical research plans and research plans, be responsible for communicating and coordinating with CRO and other partners, and promote the progress of pre-clinical projects;
3. Participate in the writing of indd relevant materials for project declaration, and assist the registrant to complete the new drug declaration work;
4. Responsible for the communication and support of pre-clinical related information of drug review.
1. Major in clinical pharmacology or biology, master degree or above;
2. Experience in clinical research projects of new drugs;
3. Experience in coordinating and managing the work of CRO organizations is preferred;
4. Have good English reading ability;
5. Team management experience is preferred;
6. Excellent fresh graduates can be considered.